Thursday, October 11, 2012

You're Invited to a Poetry Party!



Okay, so I opened this product up and my eyes were delighted by bright colors and adorable graphics. At that point I didn't care what the content was... I was sold! But, there is also some amazing content to be found... BONUS!

Introducing...
Poetry Party! A poetry unit for kids by Christina De Carbo



Take a look at this Table of Contents! Are you kidding me! That is awesome! It covers all you could ever need to teach poetry and then more!



My kids loved these activities. I heard oohs and ahhs over the graphics and several times I heard, "This is fun!"

The activities are well planned out, easy to follow and understand, and fun for the kids to look at. It keeps their interest while focusing on a difficult skill for students to comprehend and eventually master.




When it is all said and done, students will have a poetry book that they will remember and can always refer to as a useful resource.

Here is what happy customers are saying!

teacher3forkids

Snarky
melissajenkins

461 followers can't be wrong! Why don't you follow her today so you have a front row seat to all her amazing resources in your classroom??

Click here to get her amazing poetry unit! (Oh and btw... because of this spotlight she has it on sale today and tomorrow... you're welcome) :) 

Click here to visit her store and follow her!

No comments:

Post a Comment